ITS also provides Gonzaga Faculty, Staff and Students with free, online software training through Atomic Learning. Atomic Learning offers online and on-demand, flexible training opportunities - making it easy for learners to embrace technology.
Atomic Learning Offers Access to over 200 online courses. Here are some of the courses available to Gonzaga through Atomic Learning
- PC and Mac Based Software Tutorials
- Microsoft Office 2007 & 2010 (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Publisher etc)
- NEW Microsoft Office 2010 (New Features, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Access & Publisher) *more in development
- NEW Microsoft Windows 7 for End Users (with Internet Explorer 8)
- Full Adobe Training Adobe (Photoshop, Acrobat and much more)
- Mac Software (IDVD, Imovie, ILife, Mac Office, Keynote, more)
From instant access to answers on common "how to" questions, to step-by-step training workshops and projects, Atomic Learning can help you simplify campus technology. To access Atomic Learning, login atwww.atomiclearning.com/login/gonzaga with your Gonzaga Username and password.
All systems are operating normally. If you are experiencing any issues please contact the IT Support Center at x5550 or Techsupport@gonzaga.edu
- Registering for Banner General Navigation? www.gonzaga.edu/bannervideos
- Need help connecting to Zagnet? Check out our brochure.
- We now offer a new 24 hour password reset service. To use the service call the IT Support Center and press 2 when prompted, then follow the voice prompts; or go to passwordreset.gonzaga.edu, if prompted by your browser click, 'show all content', and enter the required information.
- Blackboard: Thursday 11 PM until Friday mornings at 3 AM. It may be unavailable during that time.
- Network: Friday evenings beginning at 5:00 PM. The network may be unavailable at that time.