What is it: If you exchange data within your department, from a residence hall, across campus, or around the world, then your data travels across the University's network. Gonzaga provides both wired and wireless high-speed network access from major academic and administrative buildings and all residence halls,Wireless coverage is available in many outdoor locations.
How do I get access: Users must be active students, employees, or approved university guests to access the campus network. Those who wish to use the campus wireless network must authorize their device using a valid university user account name and password.
How do I get training: General-purpose training regarding using the campus network is not offered. We do have a brochure regarding the Gonzaga Network for your reference. Specific questions can be addressed by the IT Support Center 509-313-5550.
Who do I contact if I have problems: Call 509-313-5550 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
See the progress of the Wireless Network Project here
All systems are operating normally.
- Not sure when university owned computer needs to be replaced? Check here!
- Need help connecting to Zagnet? Check out our brochure.
- We now offer a new 24 hour password reset service. To use the service call the IT Support Center and press 2 when prompted, then follow the voice prompts; or go to passwordreset.gonzaga.edu, if prompted by your browser click, 'show all content', and enter the required information.
- Engineering students, check here for laptop recommendations.
- Blackboard: Thursday 11 PM until Friday mornings at 3 AM. It may be unavailable during that time.
- Network: Friday evenings beginning at 5:00 PM. The network may be unavailable at that time.