What is it: All accepted and active students receive a university email account. Student email is provided by Gonzaga through a partnership with Google. Email is considered an official form of communication by the University to students and students are responsible for regularly checking and reading messages sent to their university email account. Students access their e-mail through Zagmail at http://zagmail.gonzaga.edu. More information can be found on the Zagmail FAQ.
How do I get access: Student email accounts are automatically created when they are accepted as a student at the University. Students will receive their account access information by postal mail in July before their first academic year.
How do I get training: Self-paced, on-demand training on using Gmail is available from Atomic Learning online. Also, Google offers great, tips, trips, training videos and current information on their latest apps and services: http://learn.googleapps.com/.
Who do I contact if I have problems: Call (509-313-5550) or email the IT Support Center for more information.
All systems are operating normally.
Registering for Banner General Navigation? www.gonzaga.edu/bannervideos
- Need help connecting to Zagnet? Check out our brochure.
- We now offer a new 24 hour password reset service. To use the service call the IT Support Center and press 2 when prompted, then follow the voice prompts; or go to passwordreset.gonzaga.edu, if prompted by your browser click, 'show all content', and enter the required information.
- Engineering students, check here for laptop recommendations.
- Blackboard: Thursday 11 PM until Friday mornings at 3 AM. It may be unavailable during that time.
- Network: Friday evenings beginning at 5:00 PM. The network may be unavailable at that time.