What is it: Blackboard helps faculty tie in online resources with the classroom experience. With Blackboard, students can receive announcements from professors, locate homework, and even discuss material with other students online.
How do I get access: For Gonzaga's Blackboard site go to http://learn.gonzaga.edu.
How do I get Training: Please visit our Blackboard 9 Resource page for printed and video tutorials as well as in-house training.Atomic Learning has over 3 1.2 hours of short video Blackboard tutorials available.
Who do I contact if I have problems: For support call the IT Support Center at x5550/(509) 313-5550 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
See the progress of the Wireless Network Project here
All systems are operating normally.
- Not sure when university owned computer needs to be replaced? Check here!
- Need help connecting to Zagnet? Check out our brochure.
- We now offer a new 24 hour password reset service. To use the service call the IT Support Center and press 2 when prompted, then follow the voice prompts; or go to passwordreset.gonzaga.edu, if prompted by your browser click, 'show all content', and enter the required information.
- Engineering students, check here for laptop recommendations.
- Blackboard: Thursday 11 PM until Friday mornings at 3 AM. It may be unavailable during that time.
- Network: Friday evenings beginning at 5:00 PM. The network may be unavailable at that time.