What is it: OneDrive is the place to store and share your documents in the cloud. All content you store in OneDrive is private until you decide to share it with other people. View and edit Office documents in Office Online or open them for viewing or editing in their Office applications. Use OneDrive in your web browser or sync it to your computer to access content locally and when you're offline. Access your OneDrive content on all your favorite devices, including Windows Phone, Surface RT, Windows 8, and iPhone or iPad.
How do I get access: To access OneDrive, go to zagmail.gonzaga.edu, and login using your GU login credentials. To access your OneDrive library, select OneDrive in the header at the top of any Office 365 page. You will need to have a SharePoint license activated to access OneDrive. If you are unable to login, contact the ITS Support Center at (509) 313-5550 or ext. 5550 so they may verify your license and provide access.
How do I get training: To learn more about OneDrive, follow this link for a video tutorial.
Who do I contact if I have problems: For support, contact the ITS Support Center at (509) 313-5550, on campus at x5550 or by email.
See the progress of the Wireless Network Project here
Connectivity issues with Exchange, Zagweb, and the wireless network have been resolved. Call x5550 if you are still experiencing issues.
- Not sure when university owned computer needs to be replaced? Check here!
- Need help connecting to Zagnet? Check out our brochure.
- We now offer a new 24 hour password reset service. To use the service call the IT Support Center and press 2 when prompted, then follow the voice prompts; or go to passwordreset.gonzaga.edu, if prompted by your browser click, 'show all content', and enter the required information.
- Engineering students, check here for laptop recommendations.
- Blackboard: Thursday 11 PM until Friday mornings at 3 AM. It may be unavailable during that time.
- Network: Friday evenings beginning at 5:00 PM. The network may be unavailable at that time.