What is it: Gonzaga offers both facilities and tools to conduct real-time meetings using interactive video and audio technologies. Faculty and staff can reserve rooms and equipment to conduct live video conferences in the Foley Center. In order to conduct a video conference, but locations must have compatible video conferencing equipment. ITS can help determine whether the remote location can support video conferencing with the University's systems.
How do I get access: Video conferences must be scheduled on a meeting-by-meeting basis. Video conferences must be scheduled at least 48 hours in advance. To schedule a video conference call 509-313-5550.
How do I get training: ITS staff will provide individualized training and support for video conference users. This training will be provided as part of scheduling the video conference.
Who do I contact if I have problems: For specific questions, problems relating to video conferencing or for general information call (509-313-5550) or email the IT Support Center.
See the progress of the Wireless Network Project here
-All systems are operating normally
ANNOUNCEMENTS- Not sure when university owned computer needs to be replaced? Check here!
- Need training on a software? Go to www.gonzaga.edu/softwaretraining
- Need help connecting to Zagnet? Check out our brochure
- Go to passwordreset.gonzaga.edu to reset your password
- Engineering students, check here for laptop recommendations
- Blackboard: Thursday 11 PM until Friday mornings at 3 AM. It may be unavailable during that time
- Network: Friday evenings beginning at 5:00 PM. The network may be unavailable at that time