What is it: Gonzaga offers both facilities and tools to conduct real-time meetings using interactive video and audio technologies. Faculty and staff can reserve rooms and equipment to conduct live video conferences in the Foley Center. In order to conduct a video conference, but locations must have compatible video conferencing equipment. ITS can help determine whether the remote location can support video conferencing with the University's systems.
How do I get access: Video conferences must be scheduled on a meeting-by-meeting basis. Video conferences must be scheduled at least 48 hours in advance. To schedule a video conference call 509-313-5550.
How do I get training: ITS staff will provide individualized training and support for video conference users. This training will be provided as part of scheduling the video conference.
Who do I contact if I have problems: For specific questions, problems relating to video conferencing or for general information call (509-313-5550) or email the IT Support Center.
See the progress of the Wireless Network Project here
All systems are operating normally.
- Registering for Banner General Navigation? www.gonzaga.edu/bannervideos
- Need help connecting to Zagnet? Check out our brochure.
- We now offer a new 24 hour password reset service. To use the service call the IT Support Center and press 2 when prompted, then follow the voice prompts; or go to passwordreset.gonzaga.edu, if prompted by your browser click, 'show all content', and enter the required information.
- Engineering students, check here for laptop recommendations.
- Blackboard: Thursday 11 PM until Friday mornings at 3 AM. It may be unavailable during that time.
- Network: Friday evenings beginning at 5:00 PM. The network may be unavailable at that time.