ITS also provides Gonzaga Faculty, Staff and Students with free, online software training through Atomic Learning. Atomic Learning offers online and on-demand, flexible training opportunities - making it easy for learners to embrace technology.
Atomic Learning Offers Access to over 200 online courses. Here are some of the courses available to Gonzaga through Atomic Learning
- PC and Mac Based Software Tutorials
- Microsoft Office 2007 & 2010 (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Publisher etc)
- NEW Microsoft Office 2010 (New Features, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Access & Publisher) *more in development
- NEW Microsoft Windows 7 for End Users (with Internet Explorer 8)
- Full Adobe Training Adobe (Photoshop, Acrobat and much more)
- Mac Software (IDVD, Imovie, ILife, Mac Office, Keynote, more)
From instant access to answers on common "how to" questions, to step-by-step training workshops and projects, Atomic Learning can help you simplify campus technology. To access Atomic Learning, login at www.atomiclearning.com/login/gonzaga with your Gonzaga Username and password.
SYSTEM STATUS* All systems are working normally. If you experience any issues please contact the IT Support Center at x5550.
- ITS will be performing maintenance on Blackboard January 2nd from 4:30AM-8:30PM. If you have questions, contact Client Support Service at x5550.
- Registering for Banner General Navigation? Try our video option instead! www.gonzaga.edu/bannervideos
- Need help connecting to Zagnet? Check out our brochure.
- We now offer a new 24 hour password reset service. To use the service call the IT Support Center and press 2 when prompted, then follow the voice prompts; or go to passwordreset.gonzaga.edu, if prompted by your browser click, 'show all content', and enter the required information.
- The Blackboard server is scheduled for maintenance on Thursday evenings at 11 PM until Friday mornings at 3 AM and may be unavailable during that time.
- Network Support Services schedules;Network maintenance on Friday evenings beginning at 5:00 PM;and the network may be unavailable at that time;
ITS QUICK LINKS
- Contact Us
- IT Support Center
- Meet the ITS Staff
- Request Assistance
- Spam and Phishing Email Alerts