ITS can assist you in three ways with mobile devices:
1.) Connect you to the network:
- Go to 'Settings', confirm 'Wi-Fi' is set to on,
- Select 'Gonzaga Community'
- Enter your current Gonzaga username and password, then 'Join'
- Then accept the certificate
2.) Set up your Email:
- Go to 'Settings'
- Click on 'Mail, Contacts, Calendars'
- Click 'Add Account'
- Select 'Microsoft Exchange'
- Enter current Gonzaga Email Address, Domain = "Gonzaga", Username, Password
- Click 'Next'
- Enter server = "gemweb.Gonzaga.edu"
- Click 'Done'
3.) Removing data from your devices: Call (509-313-5550) or email the IT Support Center for more information.
Registering for Banner General Navigation? www.gonzaga.edu/bannervideos
- Need help connecting to Zagnet? Check out our brochure.
- We now offer a new 24 hour password reset service. To use the service call the IT Support Center and press 2 when prompted, then follow the voice prompts; or go to passwordreset.gonzaga.edu, if prompted by your browser click, 'show all content', and enter the required information.
- Engineering students, check here for laptop recommendations.
- Blackboard: Thursday 11 PM until Friday mornings at 3 AM. It may be unavailable during that time.
- Network: Friday evenings beginning at 5:00 PM. The network may be unavailable at that time.