What is it: Gonzaga's Online Print Service allows students, faculty and staff to print most documents to selected printers on campus. Print jobs can be sent from any computer, wireless laptop or mobile device, from any location on or off campus. There is no need to install any print drivers to use this service, just access the website, upload and print. Most commonly used file formats are supported, along with page range, duplex printing and multiple copy options for a list of supported documents click here. Printing cost is 5¢ a page for black and white, or 25¢ a page for color, you can add money to your print account at Foley Center Library circulation.
How do I get access: You can use the print service by going to guprint.gonzaga.edu then select "Print". Login using your Gonzaga username and password. For a step by step process please visit the about page on guprint.gonzaga.edu.
How do i get training: General-purpose training regarding using the the printer service is not offered but you may find out Frequently asked Questions page helpful. Specific questions can be addressed by the IT Support Center at 509-313-5550.
Who do I contact if I have a problem: Call (509-313-5550) or email the IT Support Center for more information. Each of your print jobs is given a unique Reference #. Please refer to this number when contacting Support.
SYSTEM STATUS* All systems are working normally. If you experience any issues please contact the IT Support Center at x5550.
- ITS will be performing maintenance on Blackboard January 2nd from 4:30AM-8:30PM. If you have questions, contact Client Support Service at x5550.
- Registering for Banner General Navigation? Try our video option instead! www.gonzaga.edu/bannervideos
- Need help connecting to Zagnet? Check out our brochure.
- We now offer a new 24 hour password reset service. To use the service call the IT Support Center and press 2 when prompted, then follow the voice prompts; or go to passwordreset.gonzaga.edu, if prompted by your browser click, 'show all content', and enter the required information.
- The Blackboard server is scheduled for maintenance on Thursday evenings at 11 PM until Friday mornings at 3 AM and may be unavailable during that time.
- Network Support Services schedules;Network maintenance on Friday evenings beginning at 5:00 PM;and the network may be unavailable at that time;
ITS QUICK LINKS
- Contact Us
- IT Support Center
- Meet the ITS Staff
- Request Assistance
- Spam and Phishing Email Alerts