The use of computer and network resources has become a vital part of the daily life of many of the students and employees at Gonzaga University. The growth of the Internet, the use of computers for documents and presentations, the expansion of campus networks to residence halls, and the use of e-mail as a means of communication have all become a part of everyday life for universities around the world. This integration of computers and networks into everyday life has made it essential that users are aware of their responsibilities when using these services. The following policies are in place for your protection and the protection of university data:
See the progress of the Wireless Network Project here
- All systems are operating normally.
ANNOUNCEMENTS- Not sure when university owned computer needs to be replaced? Check here!
- Need training on a software? Go to www.gonzaga.edu/softwaretraining
- Need help connecting to Zagnet? Check out our brochure
- Go to passwordreset.gonzaga.edu to reset your password
- Engineering students, check here for laptop recommendations
- Blackboard: Thursday 11 PM until Friday mornings at 3 AM. It may be unavailable during that time
- Network: Friday evenings beginning at 5:00 PM. The network may be unavailable at that time
ITS QUICK LINKS
502 E. Boone Ave.
Spokane, WA 99258-0092
Foley Center, LL 017
8:00AM-5:00PM, Monday - Friday
Support Center Hours:
Hours while classes are in session:
Saturday and Sunday 1:00PM-5:00PM
Hours when classes are NOT in session:
Weekends & Holidays - CLOSED