It is important to report phishing scams to the proper authorities so fewer people can fall for them. Below you will find some resources through the Federal Trade Commition.
- If you get spam that is phishing for information, forward it to email@example.com.
- You can file a phishing complaint at www.ftc.gov.
- Think you are a victim of identity theft? Check out the FTC's identity theft page to learn how to minimize your risk of damage from ID theft.
- Visit the FTC's spam page to learn other ways to avoid e-mail scams and deal with deceptive spam.
- Many phishing scams look authentic, the links below are to the Consumer Fraud Reporting site and are samples of some common phishing scams.
The AT&T Wireless Scam