Roles and Responsibilities:
- Initiates the request for identified project.
- Generally, end-user of the product or service.
- Project Sponsor (Vice President)
- Authorizes and promotes the project's business case.
- Project Management Office (PMO)
- Office of the PM for ITS.
- Actively involved with all project business case development.
- Assigns project manager.
- Submits all projects for approval.
- Project Manager
- Assigned by the PMO.
- Responsible for managing and completing projects on behalf of the requestor/sponsor.
- Organizations and individuals (internal & external) who have a vested interest in the outcome of the project.
- May be affected either positively or negatively by the project.
- IT Governance
- Reviews and authorizes Major Projects.
- Monitor and review all active major projects.
See the progress of the Wireless Network Project here
-All systems are operating normally
ANNOUNCEMENTS- Not sure when university owned computer needs to be replaced? Check here!
- Need training on a software? Go to www.gonzaga.edu/softwaretraining
- Need help connecting to Zagnet? Check out our brochure
- Go to passwordreset.gonzaga.edu to reset your password
- Engineering students, check here for laptop recommendations
- Blackboard: Thursday 11 PM until Friday mornings at 3 AM. It may be unavailable during that time
- Network: Friday evenings beginning at 5:00 PM. The network may be unavailable at that time
ITS QUICK LINKS
502 E. Boone Ave.
Spokane, WA 99258-0092
Foley Center, LL 017
8:00AM-5:00PM, Monday - Friday
Support Center Hours:
Hours while classes are in session:
Saturday and Sunday 1:00PM-5:00PM
Hours when classes are NOT in session:
Weekends & Holidays - CLOSED