These processes authorize the project and commit human and budgetary resources to the project. For a detailed diagram of the Initiation process, click here.
These Processes define and mature the project scope, develop the overall project management plan and identify and schedule the project activities that occur within the project.
These Processes complete the work defined in the project management plan to accomplish the project's objectives and defined in the project scope statement.
These processes compare actual with planned performance, analyze variances, assess trends to effect process improvements, evaluate possible alternatives, and recommend appropriate corrective action
These Processes formally terminate all activities of a project or project phase and transfer the completed product to other. Closing processes also close a canceled project.
See the progress of the Wireless Network Project here
Email for approximately 50% of faculty and staff is unavailable and will be for couple of hours.
- Not sure when university owned computer needs to be replaced? Check here!
- Need help connecting to Zagnet? Check out our brochure.
- We now offer a new 24 hour password reset service. To use the service call the IT Support Center and press 2 when prompted, then follow the voice prompts; or go to passwordreset.gonzaga.edu, if prompted by your browser click, 'show all content', and enter the required information.
- Engineering students, check here for laptop recommendations.
- Blackboard: Thursday 11 PM until Friday mornings at 3 AM. It may be unavailable during that time.
- Network: Friday evenings beginning at 5:00 PM. The network may be unavailable at that time.