The IT Support Center is part of the Information Technology Services (ITS) Department, focused on meeting your technical needs and providing high quality, dependable and secure services.
What we do:
The IT Support Center provides phone, e-mail, and walk-in computer support for all faculty, staff and students at Gonzaga University. Support for students is limited to network connection support and basic virus/malware remediation.
Where we are:
- Location: Lower Level of Foley Center Library room 017
- Hours while School is in session:
Saturday and Sunday 1:00PM-5:00PM
- Hours when school is NOT in session:
Saturday, Sunday and Holidays - CLOSED
For more information and instructions on how to use our self-service portal please go here.
See the progress of the Wireless Network Project here
All systems are operating normally.
- Registering for Banner General Navigation? www.gonzaga.edu/bannervideos
- Need help connecting to Zagnet? Check out our brochure.
- We now offer a new 24 hour password reset service. To use the service call the IT Support Center and press 2 when prompted, then follow the voice prompts; or go to passwordreset.gonzaga.edu, if prompted by your browser click, 'show all content', and enter the required information.
- Engineering students, check here for laptop recommendations.
- Blackboard: Thursday 11 PM until Friday mornings at 3 AM. It may be unavailable during that time.
- Network: Friday evenings beginning at 5:00 PM. The network may be unavailable at that time.