What is it: Cascade Content Management System is used to manage the main website's (www.gonzaga.edu) content. It allows individual areas and departments to update website content to keep it updated and current.
How do I get access: To get access you cascade and be able to edit your section of the website you'll need to complete training, general training for Cascade is offered in an online format found here. Once you have completed training, have your supervisor send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting access to your department's site.
How do I get Training: If you need to add or manage content for this site, please go here to complete the necessary training.
Who do I contact if I have problems: Call (509-313-5550) or email the IT Support Center.
Other information regarding websites:
There are three other types of web sites are available at GU other than the main website:
1. Content designed for internal-only audiences are developed on a case-by-case basis. Please contact Web Services for more information.
2. Individual faculty and staff members who would like to maintain basic web information can use the Connect content management system. By default accounts are created in Connect for every faculty and staff member. Go to: https://connect.gonzaga.edu/edit and log in with your GU username and password. Changes made within Connect are immediately visible on the main web site faculty and staff pages. If you do not appear on your department's faculty or staff page, please contact Web Services.
3. Faculty and staff members who require more flexibility and control over their web sites can request an account on our alternate web server. Please contact Web Services for more information.
See the progress of the Wireless Network Project here
Email for approximately 50% of faculty and staff is unavailable and will be for couple of hours.
- Not sure when university owned computer needs to be replaced? Check here!
- Need help connecting to Zagnet? Check out our brochure.
- We now offer a new 24 hour password reset service. To use the service call the IT Support Center and press 2 when prompted, then follow the voice prompts; or go to passwordreset.gonzaga.edu, if prompted by your browser click, 'show all content', and enter the required information.
- Engineering students, check here for laptop recommendations.
- Blackboard: Thursday 11 PM until Friday mornings at 3 AM. It may be unavailable during that time.
- Network: Friday evenings beginning at 5:00 PM. The network may be unavailable at that time.