What is it: Nolij Web is Gonzaga's Electronic Document Management System (EDMS). Currently, we store all student documentation related to the Admissions, Financial Aid, Academic Services, and Registrar processes. Documents are scanned or imported into the Nolij Web Repository from a local computer or share drive. Student documentation is stored in virtual folders within Nolij Web. Nolij Web is integrated with the Banner Student Information System, which enables Nolij Web users to see certain information stored as part of a student's record within Banner. Nolij Web also provides workflows, forms, and document editing, versioning, and annotation capabilities.
How do I get access: Prior to gaining access to Nolij Web the Banner General Navigation must be completed and a Banner account must be set up for the user. The Banner user name and password are used to login to Nolij Web. Secure access to student documents is provided through the Nolij Web interface based upon roles within a department. Access to student information is granted based on individual department processes and "need to know" guidelines. Contact your department manager or the IT Support Center (509-313-5550) for more information.
How do I get training: For General Navigation training to go Atomic Learning, use your university login, in the 'Browse Available Training & Projects" , click on the "Custom Training" tab, Nolij Web will be listed. Additionally, if you need specific training on department related tasks, each department should have someone within that can train new users. If this is not the case, or you require additional training, please contact Steve Haley (313-6848) to arrange training.
Who do I contact if I have problems: Call (509-313-5550) or email the IT Support Center for more information.
SYSTEM STATUS* All systems are working normally. If you experience any issues please contact the IT Support Center at x5550.
- ITS will be performing maintenance on Blackboard January 2nd from 4:30AM-8:30PM. If you have questions, contact Client Support Service at x5550.
- Registering for Banner General Navigation? Try our video option instead! www.gonzaga.edu/bannervideos
- Need help connecting to Zagnet? Check out our brochure.
- We now offer a new 24 hour password reset service. To use the service call the IT Support Center and press 2 when prompted, then follow the voice prompts; or go to passwordreset.gonzaga.edu, if prompted by your browser click, 'show all content', and enter the required information.
- The Blackboard server is scheduled for maintenance on Thursday evenings at 11 PM until Friday mornings at 3 AM and may be unavailable during that time.
- Network Support Services schedules;Network maintenance on Friday evenings beginning at 5:00 PM;and the network may be unavailable at that time;
ITS QUICK LINKS
- Contact Us
- IT Support Center
- Meet the ITS Staff
- Request Assistance
- Spam and Phishing Email Alerts