What is it: Nolij Web is Gonzaga's Electronic Document Management System (EDMS). Currently, we store all student documentation related to the Admissions, Financial Aid, Academic Services, and Registrar processes. Documents are scanned or imported into the Nolij Web Repository from a local computer or share drive. Student documentation is stored in virtual folders within Nolij Web. Nolij Web is integrated with the Banner Student Information System, which enables Nolij Web users to see certain information stored as part of a student's record within Banner. Nolij Web also provides workflows, forms, and document editing, versioning, and annotation capabilities.
How do I get access: Prior to gaining access to Nolij Web the Banner General Navigation must be completed and a Banner account must be set up for the user. The Banner user name and password are used to login to Nolij Web. Secure access to student documents is provided through the Nolij Web interface based upon roles within a department. Access to student information is granted based on individual department processes and "need to know" guidelines. Contact your department manager or the IT Support Center (509-313-5550) for more information.
How do I get training: For General Navigation training can be found on the software training website, www.gonzaga.edu/softwaretraining. Additionally, if you need specific training on department related tasks, each department should have someone within that can train new users.
Who do I contact if I have problems: Call (509-313-5550) or email the IT Support Center for more information.
- The wired and wireless networks at GU are intermittently available. ITS is aware of the issue and is still investigating the root cause and working to resolve it as soon as possible. We apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
ANNOUNCEMENTS- Not sure when university owned computer needs to be replaced? Check here!
- Need training on a software? Go to www.gonzaga.edu/softwaretraining
- Need help connecting to Zagnet? Check out our brochure
- Go to passwordreset.gonzaga.edu to reset your password
- Engineering students, check here for laptop recommendations
- Blackboard: Thursday 11 PM until Friday mornings at 3 AM. It may be unavailable during that time
- Network: Friday evenings beginning at 5:00 PM. The network may be unavailable at that time
ITS QUICK LINKS
502 E. Boone Ave.
Spokane, WA 99258-0092
Foley Center, LL 017
8:00AM-5:00PM, Monday - Friday
Support Center Hours:
Hours while classes are in session:
Saturday and Sunday 1:00PM-5:00PM
Hours when classes are NOT in session:
Weekends & Holidays - CLOSED