What is it: Technology Education Services (TES) supports teaching and learning technologies in more than 140 classrooms and conference rooms across campus. Classrooms are equipped with standard presentation technologies including large-screen projection, video/DVD playback, document camera, desktop computer, wired and wireless Internet access, and connections for a laptop computer.
How do I get access: Classroom technologies are available as part of reserving a campus classroom. For instructional purposes, classrooms are scheduled by the Registrar's Office (509-313-6592). For non-instructional purposes, classrooms are scheduled by Campus Services (509-313-6852).
How do I get training: TES staff will provide individualized training and support for classroom technology. Please contact the IT Support Center to schedule classroom technology training.
Who do I contact if I have problems: Call (509-313-5550) or email the IT Support Center.
See the progress of the Wireless Network Project here
-All systems are operating normally.
ANNOUNCEMENTS- Not sure when university owned computer needs to be replaced? Check here!
- Need training on a software? Go to www.gonzaga.edu/softwaretraining
- Need help connecting to Zagnet? Check out our brochure
- Go to passwordreset.gonzaga.edu to reset your password
- Engineering students, check here for laptop recommendations
- Blackboard: Thursday 11 PM until Friday mornings at 3 AM. It may be unavailable during that time
- Network: Friday evenings beginning at 5:00 PM. The network may be unavailable at that time
ITS QUICK LINKS
502 E. Boone Ave.
Spokane, WA 99258-0092
Foley Center, LL 017
8:00AM-5:00PM, Monday - Friday
Support Center Hours:
Hours while classes are in session:
Saturday and Sunday 1:00PM-5:00PM
Hours when classes are NOT in session:
Weekends & Holidays - CLOSED