What is it: Blackboard helps faculty tie in online resources with the classroom experience. With Blackboard, students can receive announcements from professors, locate homework, and even discuss material with other students online.
How do I get access: For Gonzaga's Blackboard site go to http://learn.gonzaga.edu.
How do I get Training: Please visit our Blackboard 9 Resource page for printed and video tutorials as well as in-house training.Atomic Learning has over 3 1.2 hours of short video Blackboard tutorials available.
Who do I contact if I have problems: For support call the Help Desk at x5550/(509) 313-5550 or email Helpdesk@gonzaga.edu.
SYSTEM STATUS* All systems are working normally. If you experience any issues please contact the IT Support Center at x5550.
- ITS will be performing maintenance on Blackboard January 2nd from 4:30AM-8:30PM. If you have questions, contact Client Support Service at x5550.
- Registering for Banner General Navigation? Try our video option instead! www.gonzaga.edu/bannervideos
- Need help connecting to Zagnet? Check out our brochure.
- We now offer a new 24 hour password reset service. To use the service call the IT Support Center and press 2 when prompted, then follow the voice prompts; or go to passwordreset.gonzaga.edu, if prompted by your browser click, 'show all content', and enter the required information.
- The Blackboard server is scheduled for maintenance on Thursday evenings at 11 PM until Friday mornings at 3 AM and may be unavailable during that time.
- Network Support Services schedules;Network maintenance on Friday evenings beginning at 5:00 PM;and the network may be unavailable at that time;
ITS QUICK LINKS
- Contact Us
- IT Support Center
- Meet the ITS Staff
- Request Assistance
- Spam and Phishing Email Alerts