What is it: Alumni email is provided by Gonzaga through a partnership with Google. More information can be found on the Zagmail FAQ
How do I get access: Alumni access their e-mail through Zagmail at http://zagmail.gonzaga.edu. Alumni email accounts are automatically created when they are accepted as a student at the University. You must complete one semester to qualify for an Zagmail email address.
How do I get training: Self-paced, on-demand training on using Gmail is available from Atomic Learning online.
Who do I contact if I have problems: Gonzaga alumni can contact the Alumni Association at 509.313.5999 or firstname.lastname@example.org to have a ZagMail account created. If you have an account and need technical assistance contact IT support Center at 509.313.5550 or
See the progress of the Wireless Network Project here
All systems are operating normally.
- Not sure when university owned computer needs to be replaced? Check here!
- Need help connecting to Zagnet? Check out our brochure.
- We now offer a new 24 hour password reset service. To use the service call the IT Support Center and press 2 when prompted, then follow the voice prompts; or go to passwordreset.gonzaga.edu, if prompted by your browser click, 'show all content', and enter the required information.
- Engineering students, check here for laptop recommendations.
- Blackboard: Thursday 11 PM until Friday mornings at 3 AM. It may be unavailable during that time.
- Network: Friday evenings beginning at 5:00 PM. The network may be unavailable at that time.
ITS QUICK LINKS