Performance Reviews and Resources
Performance Management is a shared responsibility between the supervisor and employee, requiring ongoing communication to ensure alignment, establish clarity on job expectations, as well as facilitate conversation throughout the evaluations period. The Performance Management Lifecycle contains three key phases:
Phase 1 - Planning Phase: Supervisor and employee meet to review expectations for upcoming evaluation period, set performance objectives at the front end, set goals, and identify resources required to accomplish the plan.
Phase 2 - Ongoing Process: Supervisor and employee track plan progress and goal achievement, revisit and adjust goals and objective if needed, and engage in active conversation.
Phase 3 - Evaluate: Supervisor and employee utilize the performance review tool to properly assess employee's performance, agree on next year's plan objectives, and identified opportunities for further development.
Gonzaga is currently finalizing a pilot group experience, taking the current paper process to an on-line platform with the intent to enhance and strengthen our performance management philosophy. This on-line system will formally launch University-wide for all staff, August 2014 for the 2014-2015 performance management cycle. Gonzaga staff performance Management system cycle is designed to ensure ongoing communication and alignment between the supervisor and employee. This cycle (above)is a "coming attraction" as we prepare to launch the enhanced program and platform in August 2014.
* The preferred browser for the Self-Review and Six Month Review to open correctly and with editing capabilities is Internet Explorer.Annual Performance Review Documents
* The preferred browser for the Self-Review and Annual Review to open correctly and with editing capabilities is Internet Explorer.Review Training PowerPoint
- Pilot Group - To access the PeopleAdmin Performance Management website click here
- Pilot Group - Video of PeopleAdmin Performance Management Launch Session
- Pilot Group - PowerPoint Training Session 1
- Pilot Group - Powerpoint Training Session 2
- Pilot Group - Powerpoint Training Session 3
- Pilot Group - Performance Review Overview and Timeline
- Pilot Group - All Employee Performance Management Guide
- Pilot Group - Tips for Effective Performance Documentation
- Pilot Group - FAQ