We have made the following documents available for downloading:
- The Internal Approval Document for External Funding (IAD) is used to notify your chairperson or supervisor, dean/VP, and the AVP's office that you will be submitting a proposal for a grant, contract, or other external funding to support your program(s), academic research, or creative, service, or scholarly work. For further information, contact Joann Waite, x5870.
- All PIs and co-PIs are required to submit a Current and Pending form for the NSF. The grant you are currently applying for must be included. For further information, contact Diane Farrell, x4065 or Kathy Hill, x6098.
- Many grants have effort reporting requirements. Here is an effort reporting form to help.
- If you are flying you must use a domestic airline. Here is information and a waiver for the Fly America Act.
- To help plan your budget, here is a budget template. For more information on budgeting, see our budgeting page.