Academic Testing Center
Gonzaga's Academic Testing Center is available for use by ALL FACULTY!
Located on the second floor of Foley Library (203), the Academic Testing Center is a campus resource and service for ALL Gonzaga faculty and the students in their class. It is available NOW and is a place to:
- Take an exam with a disability accommodation
- Send any student for a make-up exam
- Send any student to take a proctored exam.
The Academic Testing Center is equipped with several security cameras that allows proctors to monitor all areas and all rooms.
During the regular academic year (Fall and Spring semesters), the ATC is open from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., with extended hours during finals week (8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.) and reduced hours during the summer (see above). Students who have testing accommodation through DREAM will continue to use the online exam management system to schedule tests. Faculty can make all other exam arrangements by contacting the Academic Testing Center on extension 5535, or emailing email@example.com.
- The Testing Center can only guarantee space and resources for exams scheduled 3 business days in advance of the test date. Late scheduling will be handled case by case based on available resources and staffing.
- Please provide your student's First name, Last name, and ID number in your communications with the Testing Center.
Hours of operation:
*The Academic Testing Center observes all University holiday closures*
Academic year (Fall and Spring): Monday through Friday - 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Finals week: Monday through Friday - 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Summer hours: services available from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday - please schedule as far in advance as possible, proctors are brought in on "an as needed" basis. Advanced notice is needed to schedule a proctor.