Where to send transcripts


A final transcript (both high school and college) should be sent to Gonzaga University once all coursework is completed.

If you are taking or have taken any AP/IB exams, the test scores should be sent to Gonzaga as well, using college code 4330.

Send transcripts to:

Gonzaga University
Office of Admissions
502 E. Boone Ave, Box 102
Spokane WA 99258

Click to visit AAA Homepage/GUMainWebsite/Campus-Resources/Offices-and-Services-A-Z/Academic-Advising-Assistance/inc/logologocopyright/GUMainWebsite/Campus-Resources/Offices-and-Services-A-Z/Academic-Advising-Assistance/inc/quicklinksquicklinkscopyright
502 E. Boone, AD Box 27
Spokane, WA 99258-0027
Phone: (509) 313-4072
Toll-free: (800) 965-9223
Fax: (509) 313-4062

Location: College Hall, Room 104
Hours: Mon-Fri, 8:00 am - Noon;
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm

Department Contacts