The Senior Fund is led by the Student Philanthropy Committee, chaired by seniors and is the first step in the transition from student to dedicated alumni. This is an invitation for the Class of 2014 to become part of the legacy and tradition that has made a Gonzaga experience possible.
What is the Senior Class Legacy?
- Scholarships funded by seniors to benefit current undergraduate students and other areas of need
- Will help to fund campus wide activities such as concerts, speakers, and special events for all students to enjoy
- A opportunity for graduating seniors to leave their mark on Gonzaga University
- Every gift, no matter the amount, supports Gonzaga University students directly
- Show your pride Class of 2014
- Students need your support! Only 75 percent of the total cost to educate you is covered by tuition. The other 25 percent is made up from the support of alumni, friends, and federal grants
- By giving back, you are actually helping to increase the value of your degree
- It's your turn to make GU possible and carry on our tradition
- To have 14 percent participation from Class of 2014
2014 Senior Fund Priorities:
Fund for Gonzaga: The Class of 2014's main funding priority is the Fund for Gonzaga. This fund supports three main pillars: scholarships, faculty support and student experience.
General Scholarship Fund: More than 97 percent of current GU students receive financial assistance. To show your appreciation to those who were so generous to fund your education, pay it forward and support the Senior Scholarship Fund so others can share in the Gonzaga experience.
Student Activities: Only part of education and growth occurs in the classroom, the other part comes from the activities and events students are involved in around campus. Gonzaga is committed to providing students with a wide range of opportunities that create a well rounded college experience. This fund will help to fund campus wide activities such as concerts, speakers and special events for all students to enjoy.
Diversity Programs: Your support can ensure that Gonzaga continues to create a more welcoming and diverse campus through the Summer BRIDGE program. Or, support the LEADS Program designed to encourage higher levels of retention and persistence to graduation, by empowering students with personal leadership abilities in every area of campus life.
University Ministry: Students often say that going on a retreat provides one of the most important and transformational experiences of their time at Gonzaga. You can ensure that this experience continues so that every student who seeks to deepen their faith has the opportunity to do so. Your support can make a significant difference towards the cost required for students to participate in GU retreats.
CCASL Mentoring Programs: Every year GU students provide more than 100,000 hours of student volunteer service working with at-risk youth, the disabled, the elderly and others in need within the Spokane community and around the world. Help fund various projects throughout the year including: SMILE, Campus Kids, Shaw Connection, Little Bulldogs Basketball League, Mission Possible, and many others.
Interested in Making a Gift: