Are You Ready? Checklist
Are you ready for next year? Use this checklist to get ready:
- File a FAFSA (Gonzaga's Federal School Code is 003778).
- Check your Gonzaga email account on a regular basis.
- Register for classes.
- Make sure all financial aid has been accepted or declined on ZagWeb.
- Check ZagWeb to see if the Financial Aid Office is requesting additional information.
- Sign a Master Promissory Note for my Stafford Loans, www.studentloans.gov (all first time borrowers must do this to receive Stafford Loans).
- Complete entrance counseling for Stafford Loans at www.studentloans.gov if a first-time borrower.
- Confirm charges with Student Accounts Office after viewing your bill online.