ITS can assist you in three ways with mobile devices:
1.) Connect you to the network:
- Go to 'Settings', confirm 'Wi-Fi' is set to on,
- Select 'Gonzaga Community'
- Enter your current Gonzaga username and password, then 'Join'
- Then accept the certificate
2.) Set up your Email:
In order for your individual wireless device to work with ZagMail, there are a few steps you need to follow.
Please note: Steps 1 and 2 are required and should be completed FIRST, before selecting the link for your specific phone.
Step 1.) Enable IMAP by going here.
Step 2.) Setting IMAP Password by following these steps:
a. Log into ZagMail using your current ZagNet username and password
b. click on Settings in the upper right hand corner
c. Select the Accounts link on the top
d. Click on Google Account Settings
e. Click on change password
Step 3.) Select your individual device:
e. Windows Mobile 6
3.) Removing data from your devices: Call (509-313-5550) or email the IT Support Center for more information.
* All systems are working normally. If you experience any issues please contact the IT Support Center at x5550.
- ITS will be performing maintenance on Blackboard January 2nd from 4:30AM-8:30PM. If you have questions, contact Client Support Service at x5550.
- Registering for Banner General Navigation? Try our video option instead! www.gonzaga.edu/bannervideos
- Need help connecting to Zagnet? Check out our brochure.
- We now offer a new 24 hour password reset service. To use the service call the IT Support Center and press 2 when prompted, then follow the voice prompts; or go to passwordreset.gonzaga.edu, if prompted by your browser click, 'show all content', and enter the required information.
- The Blackboard server is scheduled for maintenance on Thursday evenings at 11 PM until Friday mornings at 3 AM and may be unavailable during that time.
- Network Support Services schedules;Network maintenance on Friday evenings beginning at 5:00 PM;and the network may be unavailable at that time;
ITS QUICK LINKS