Freshman Registration at Gonzaga University
Welcome to Gonzaga University, class of 2018!
We are Academic Advising & Assistance (AAA), an office at Gonzaga who's mission is to support students in their pursuit for academic success. This journey begins with your acceptance and confirmation to attend Gonzaga. You've committed to us, now it's our turn to show this same level of investment in you through your first semester course registration.
Here's how the registration process works:
- Start exploring the many academic majors Gonzaga has to offer. This is the self-informative stage of the registration process. We want you to investigate the programs Gonzaga has to offer so when it comes time for further involvement, you can make good informed decisions.
- A major is just one part of your Gonzaga degree. Learn more about our University and School/College core.
- In May, you will be asked to complete the online Academic Interest Survey. This survey is your opportunity to tell us what your academic interests are, as well as answer placement questions regarding foreign language, mathematics and English.
- In June and July, using the information you provided, together with your academic history and profile, we will schedule you for your first semester courses.
- By August 1st, your first semester Gonzaga schedule will be complete and ready to view.
You will have an opportunity to request changes to your schedule in August, both before and during New Student Orientation. To learn more about the Schedule Change process, including specific dates/times, please click here.
Everything we register you for will count towards your Gonzaga degree.
More information regarding registration is coming, so keep checking your Zagmail accounts! If you have questions, please ASK!
Here's how you can reach us:
- By Phone: 800-965-9223 or 509-313-4072
- By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - don't forget to include your name and ID number
Your questions will be addressed within 2 business days. This provides our registration team with the flexibility of scheduling as efficiently as possible, while attending to your questions in a timely manner.