As you navigate the exciting and sometimes overwhelming world of college admissions, we welcome you to contact us anytime with questions or concerns. The Office of Admission has created this page to keep parents informed about the admission process and what's going on around campus.
Please feel free to explore this site to learn more about our community and to stay up-to-date on admissions procedures.And, as always, feel free to contact me if you have any questions!
Dean of Admission
800-322-2584, ext. 6572
Want your student to see what life is like at Gonzaga first-hand? Contact the Admission Visit Office and schedule a visit to GU!
Wondering what Gonzaga has to offer you as a parent once your child become a "Zag?" Check out our Office for Parent and Family Programs!
- Admission Timeline
- Admission Requirements
- Freshman Application Deadlines & Process
- Transfer Application Deadlines & Process
- Find the Counselor that works with your student's High School
- Spokane (Arts, Entertainment, Recreation, Sports, Dining, Shopping, Events)
- Hotels near Gonzaga (that also give discounts for visiting families!)
- Schedule a visit