Holland, or more formally the Netherlands, is an internationally oriented and
innovative country with an economically stable and safe society located in
the Gateway to Europe. The Erasmus exchange program is ideal for Political
Science students who are looking to enrich their knowledge through study
abroad. All classes are taught in English.
- Program Provider: Erasmus University in Rotterdam
- Area of Study: Political Science
- GPA & Requirement: 3.0 GPA
- Term: fall or spring semester
- Program Cost: Gonzaga University tuition. Student pays
housing and fees at Erasmus University. Airfare and
textbooks are not included.
- Application Deadline: Applications for the exchange programs
will be accepted until the extended deadline of March 8, 2013. Exchange
programs are limited in space. It is recommended you apply early. Late
applications are considered on a space-available basis.
Program Brochure (pdf)
- Exchange programs can be competitive as there are limited number of spaces available each year. Apply early.
- Students are selected by GU and recommended to the partner university. The application below serves as your intent to apply to this exchange program.
- GU Exchange Application (type directly into pdf and then print application)
- $50 non-refundable study abroad application fee payable via Study Abroad CASHNet
- Two (2) GU Academic Recommendations (pdf)
- GU Student Life clearance online form
- Submit application to GU Study Abroad by the deadline.
- After the application deadline, upon recommendation from GU, you will be asked to complete the partner university's application. All application materials will be collected by GU Study Abroad to be sent to the partner university.