Student Life Clearance Form
All GU students applying to study abroad in any program(s) must receive clearance from the GU Student Life office. Applying for study abroad clearance is one step in the process of applying for a program. Receiving clearance does not automatically mean students are enrolled in the program(s) they have applied for.
Please complete the electronic form below. The information you provide will be directly submitted to the GU Student Life office for clearance. The Student Life office will answer the questions below and provide results to the GU Study Abroad office.
- Is the judicial/conduct file for this student clear? If "No", please answer the following:
- Have any previous notations/violations been dealt with and considered closed?
- Is the student currently under any judicial sanctions? Expiration: _________
- Has this student ever been involved in an incident that put themselves or others at risk?
- Has this student ever been on probation?
- Is the Student Life office aware of any concerns regarding social, behavioral or academic issues that might impact this student’s ability to study abroad successfully?
- Does this student have your approval to study abroad?
- Please add any additional comments you might care to make concerning this student’s eligibility and/or qualifications for study abroad, or for any clearance changes.