Who are we?
The Graduate Student Council includes elected members from any of the grad program (with the exception of the Law Program).
2015-2016 Graduate Student Council
President: Chris Gummeson
Vice President: Angel Mak
Communications Chair: Rachael Flores
Treasurer: Abbi Padfield
On-Campus Representative: Emily Ball
On-line Representative: Dorothy Zevenbergen
Graduate Student Association Advisor -Claudine Richardson, Student Involvement and Leadership, firstname.lastname@example.org
What do we do?
The Graduate Student Council provides leadership to and a voice for all Gonzaga Graduate Students.
It is our goal to:
- Increase awareness of the Graduate Student population--both on-campus and distance students--at GU
- Increase graduate student participation in campus events
- Use this website, the Community page, and other social media outlets as hubs for graduate information
- Increase inter-disciplinary communication between programs
- Help the graduate student population experience the Gonzaga spirit
The Graduate Student Council hopes to achieve these goals by:
- Creating a community atmosphere for graduate students
- Presenting programming targeted toward the graduate student population, including those with families
- Assisting graduate programs with funding for programming
- Establishing and marketing through the Gonzaga Community website and Facebook group
- Establishing relationships with faculty and staff to benefit current and future students