MBA and MAcc Application Information
Graduate programs in business are open to any qualified holder of a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university regardless of undergraduate major field of study. The goal of the admission policy is to select candidates who demonstrate the greatest potential for academic and professional success. The application committee reviews all components of candidates' applications when making admissions decisions.
When to Apply
Students may be admitted to the program prior to the start of any term. We do not specify specific deadlines for admission, however, we recommend that you complete your application three months prior to the start of the semester. You can apply for fall, spring, or summer semesters.
HOW TO APPLY
All candidates must submit the following:
Application & Essay Questions- Complete Online
- Go to www.gonzaga.edu/MBA or www.gonzaga.edu/MAcc and click on "Apply Now".
- Applicants must submit a $50 non-refundable application fee- this is waived for GU undergraduates, alumni, and those who attend an information meeting.
- Submit answers to the three essay questions in 150 words or less per question with your online application.
What matters most to you and why?
What are your short-term and long-term career objectives?
GMAT Exam- Required for admission
- The GMAT is required for all applicants.
- Contact 1-800-GMATNOW or http://www.mba.com for information.
- One the day of the test, request that your scores be sent to the corresponding Gonzaga MBA or MAcc program to which you wish to apply:
MBA Full-time (BMM3147), MBA Part-time (BMM3173) MAcc (BMM3182)
- It is recommended that you schedule your exam at least one month in advance to allow for registration and exam prep.
- Click here for more information about the GMAT exam
Two Confidential Recommendations
- Online recommendations should come from professors, supervisors, managers, etc. Character references are not accepted (i.e. recommendations from family members, friends of family, neighbors, co-workers, etc.).
- Email the names, titles, organizations, and professional email addresses of your recommenders to Stacey Chatman, Assistant Director for Admissions (email@example.com). Stacey will then email the online recommendation link directly to your recommenders.
Transcripts- Request and Submit Transcripts
- One copy of official transcripts are required from all colleges and universities attended
- On your application please list all colleges attended even if you took only one course.
- If you are a GU undergraduate, you do not need to request your transcripts.
- If you have taken classes at another institution after graduating from GU, you must request one official copy to be sent to the Graduate School of Business.
Professional Resume- Update your resume
- Update your resume so that all information is accurate.
- Your resume may be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: International students must submit additional application documents. For more information please refer to our Application Guide and Checklist for International Students.
Mailing Address for Application Materials.
All application materials not submitted online should be sent to the following address:
Graduate School of Business
502 E. Boone Avenue; AD Box 9
Spokane, WA 99258-0009
If you have questions about the application process, please contact:
Assistant Director for Admissions MBA in AIE Program Manager
Graduate School of Business
Gonzaga University Spokane, WA 99258-0009
Telephone: (509) 313-4622 (800) 986-9585, ext 4622
Fax: (509) 313-5811