A master's degree from an accredited institution
A valid teaching or ESA certificate
Currently employed in a K-12 setting
A minimum of 3 years of K-12 educational experience
1. A completed application form.
2. Two nomination letters: One nomination letter from the superintendent and one from the principal/mentor, both supporting and permitting the candidate to do their internship in the school district. This letter can be e-mailed to the graduate admission office at: email@example.com.
3. One (1) official degree bearing transcript and one official transcript from all other colleges or universities attended. International applicants must submit foreign transcripts in the original language and an English copy. Final transcripts must bear a posted bachelor's degree from an accredited university.
4. Copy of your teaching or ESA (Educational Staff Associate) certificate.
5. Copy of abuse course taken.
* If you are an international student you are also required to submit the following:
1. An official TOEFL score of at least 550 (minimum score of 80 if taken by Internet) by each international applicant who has graduated from a foreign university or college and whose native language is not English.
2. A financial declaration form.