Attend an Information Meeting
Thank you for your interest in Gonzaga's MBA and MAcc programs. Please fill out the form below to RSVP for an information meeting held in Gonzaga's Jepson Center.
** No MBA or MAcc group information meetings are being held at this time.
Please schedule a 1-on-1 session with our prospective student advisor, Jon Billings, his information is provided below. Alternatively, you can contact Jon by completing the form located at our Contact a Prospective Student Advisor page.
If you have any questions, please contact Jon Billings at email@example.com or 509-313-7047.
Information Meeting Agendas:
- Program: Learn about Gonzaga's curriculum, program structure, tuition and financial aid, and much more.
- Professional Development: Hear about the unique career management resources Gonzaga is able to offer both its current students and alumni.
- Faculty and Mission: Meet School of Business faculty, and learn how Gonzaga's unique identity as a Jesuit Institution sets it apart from other universities.
- Student Perspectives: Listen to current students and alumni talk about their experiences as graduate students and how Gonzaga's programs have benefited them.
- Application: We will take attendees step by step through the application process.