Welcome to the Gonzaga University School of Business Administration (SBA) website. Established in 1921, the SBA is accredited by AACSB International -- the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. Whether you are a current student, prospective student, parent, alum community partner, or just exploring, we invite you to look around our site. Thank you for visiting.
"We develop professionally competent and intellectually curious graduates who exemplify the humanistic, ethical, and moral values of a Jesuit institution. We provide a challenging and supportive learning environment, with quality students and faculty marking our excellence. As part of a global environment, we promote relationships with regional, national, and international business and scholarly communities."
Our Ethos Statement
As members of the Gonzaga School of Business Administration, we commit ourselves to the highest standards of professional conduct and personal integrity. Our professional aspirations reflect the educational mission of which we are a part: a commitment to intellectual rigor and personal development, a passion for social justice, and an active engagement in our communities.
Collectively and individually we endeavor to embody the Gonzaga traditions of service, leadership and the celebration of all people in pursuit of the common good. To become men and women for others, we commit ourselves to developing the personal virtues of honesty, integrity, self-respect and respect for others.
We acknowledge the responsibility we shall have as business leaders to use our knowledge and talents to better the lives of all who will be affected by the decisions we make and the institutions we help to create.
- Growing concerns about the cost and value of higher education.
- Significant changes in the academic preparedness and educational aspiration of our students.
- Increased competition from traditional competitors and new forms of educational delivery.
- Continuing pressure to distinguish ourselves in a crowded business school landscape.
- There is no substitute for academic excellence.
- We will be active and engaged in our university and our community.
- We will embrace the Jesuit legacy of confident, enlightened, and innovative action.
- We will be an exemplar of Jesuit business education.
Molly B. Pepper, Associate Dean
1-800-986-9585 ext. 3432
Masters of Accountancy
Gary Weber, Director
1-800-986-9585 ext. 3427
Chris Stevens, Director
1-800-986-9585 ext. 3414