Attend an Information Meeting
Thank you for your interest in Gonzaga's MBA and MAcc programs. Please fill out the form below to RSVP for an information meeting. Please contact Kristen Paul, Prospective Student Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org or 509-313-7047 with any questions.
Information Meeting Agendas:
- Program Overview: Learn about Gonzaga's curriculum, program structure, tuition and financial aid, and much more.
- Career Management Overview: Hear about the unique career management resources Gonzaga is able to offer both its current students and alumni.
- Faculty Overview: Hear about Gonzaga's faculty and learn how Gonzaga's unique identity as a Jesuit Institution sets it apart from other universities.
- Student Perspectives: Listen to current students and alumni talk about their experiences as graduate students, and how Gonzaga's programs have benefited them.
- Application Overview: We will take attendees step by step through the application process.
There will be plenty of time to address your questions and concerns. All attendees will receive a $50 application fee waiver.