Study Abroad Deposit Payment
To hold your place on a sponsored GU study abroad program, you will need to make a deposit that is applied to the cost of the program. Deposits can be paid by cash, check or bank card.
|DEPOSIT PAYMENT BY CASH OR CHECK
If you are paying the deposit by cash or check (payable to Gonzaga University), please bring it to the Study Abroad office with the deposit slip.
|DEPOSIT PAYMENT BY BANK CARD
Bank card deposit payments can be made online using CASHNet. Below are the student instructions for CashNet deposit payments.
> For all other billing questions, including how to add an authorized payer, visit Office of Student Accounts.
CASHNET DEPOSIT PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOR STUDENTS:
1. Login to CASHNet:
- Log on to Zagweb: http://zagweb.gonzaga.edu/
- Enter Secure Area.
- Enter GU ID or SSN in User ID.
- Enter PIN. (If you have forgotten your pin, please contact the Registrar’s office at 509.313.6592 or the Student Accounts office at 509.313.6812).
- Click on Login.
- You will be connected to Zagweb’s Main Menu screen.
- Select “Electronic Billing, Payment and Deposits.”
- Click "Enter Cashnet/Review billing statement/Make an electronic payment” at the bottom of the page.
- You are now in CASHNet
2. Make a deposit via CASHNet:
- Click “Make Payment” at top of page.
- Click “Deposit." A list of all university deposits will appear.
- Select the specific study abroad program that you will be attending.
Note: Gonzaga-in-Florence Semester students must select "Study Abroad: AY Florence Deposit"
- The amount will automatically be filled in with the deposit amount for your study abroad program. Click “Make Payment.”
- Verify the study abroad program name, deposit amount, and click “Continue.”
- Select your Method of Payment and click on “Continue Checkout.”
- Complete your credit card information or checking/savings account information. Do not add any spaces, dashes or punctuation marks.
- Credit cards accepted are MasterCard, Discover, Diner’s Club and American Express. There is no service fee for deposits (FYI: a 2.75% service fee is added to other types of payment). No service fee applies to eCheck.
- Complete your address information.
- Click “Submit Payment”
- Be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org as a recipient of the email receipt so that we know you have made your deposit.
Non-Gonzaga students: To initially login to Zagweb use either
your SSN or GU ID for the ID. The PIN number is initially set to your
six-digit birthday (MMDDYY - international format). After you first
login you will be prompted to change your PIN. We advise you to change
your PIN to a 6 digit number that you can easily remember. You can
change your PIN as often as you want. Note: Zagweb will disable your PIN
if you enter the wrong PIN three times. If you do not remember your
PIN, enter your user ID and click "Forgot PIN" for the prompt to your
security question that you set up when you first accessed Zagweb. If
your user login does not work, contact the Office of Student Accounts or the Registrar's Office.