ESL Online Application
Important note: Before we can process your application and send your I-20, we must have these application materials. All application materials should be submitted through the online application system.
1. A completed ESL Application form (click link below).
2. A $50 application fee, paid online through the application.
3. A copy of your passport.
4. A Financial Declaration signed by the person responsible for your educational expenses.
5. A supporting bank statement in the name of the person who signed the Financial Declaration. For sponsored students, please submit a financial guarantee letter from sponsoring organization or embassy.
* For students applying for Conditional Admission (as an undergraduate), please submit official high school/college transcripts (you MUST submit transcripts from any and all institutions attended).
* For students transferring from another ESL program, please submit official transcripts or grade reports from your current institution.
If you have any questions about the application or application requirements please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .