Advising Information for COML
Communication & Leadership Studies MA Program
The forms below are available to help you track your classes with your Advisor to ensure you graduate on time.
- Log into Zagweb
- Click on the "Student Services and Financial Aid" tab
- Select "Student Records"
- Select "Degree Evaluation"
- Select a term (most recent one should work)
- Advisor name will be listed at the bottom. Click on name to email.
Online Graduate Appeal Process
For students who are requesting to Drop or Withdraw from a Course after the deadline please complete the following steps:
Note: Drops are considered for circumstances including a death of an immediate family member (parent, brother, sister, child, grandchild, or spouse or Registered Domestic Partner, or another state’s equivalent proof of relationship). A copy of an obituary or Death Certificate is required with the appeal.
Drops are considered for illness requiring hospitalization for three or more consecutive days. Medical documentation is required with the appeal.
2) Complete Section A and B.
3) Return form to Anne Thompson in the Registrar’s Office via fax at 509-313-5828 or email to email@example.com.
The Registrar’s Office will send the appeal to the School of Professional Studies for review. After the appeal has been reviewed and either approved or denied, the appeal will be returned to the Registrar’s Office where the student registration will be adjusted accordingly.
4) Anne Thompson or Jill Socotch will notify you when the appeal process is complete. This process can take up to 4 weeks.
Please be advised that there is a $50.00 fee assessment for each Late Appeal. There are No Tuition Adjustments following the third week of each Session.
502 E. Boone Ave.
Spokane, WA 99258-2616
Office: Tilford 222
Student Services Coordinator
Office: Tilford 223
Faculty Support Coordinator
Office: Tilford 221