1. A baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution
2. A completed graduate application (APPLY NOW)
3. One official transcript from each college or university attended. If you attend Gonzaga, please note that GU transcripts are ordered by the Graduate Admissions Office on your behalf.
-- FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS ONLY --
4. Submission of foreign transcripts in the original language and a certified English copy
5. An official TOEFL score of 88 ibt, 580 (written) OR an IELTS score of 6.5 or higher OR successful completion of Gonzaga University’s ESL program
6. Copy of passport
7. Completed financial declaration form with original supporting bank statements (showing at least US $22,900) or official letter from sponsoring agency.
714 E. Boone Ave.
AD Box 25
Spokane, WA 99258
Phone: (509) 313-3499
Fax: (509) 313-3482