NOTICE: The MIT in Special Education program is currently not accepting applications.
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution.
- A completed graduate application
- A $50.00 non-refundable application fee made payable online at https://commerce.cashent.com/SOE3. This fee is waived for Gonzaga graduates and International students
- One (1) official degree bearing transcript and one official transcript from all other colleges or universities attended. If you attend Gonzaga, please note that GU transcripts are ordered by the Graduate Admissions Office on your behalf.
- Two (2) confidential recommendations to be sent directly from the recommending persons. Gonzaga University confidential recommendation forms are required (Please note: family member recommendations are not accepted)
- A written statement of purpose addressing the applicant’s interest in graduate studies that relates to some area in the field, assessing the applicant’s current strengths, and describing what the applicant hopes to gain from a master’s degree program
- A professional resume
- Experience working with children or a special needs population.
- An interview with the department
- Submission of foreign transcripts in the original language and a certified English copy
- An official TOEFL score of 88 ibt, 580 (written) OR an IELTS score of 6.5 or higher OR successful completion of Gonzaga University’s ESL program
- Copy of passport
- Completed financial declaration form with original supporting bank statements (showing at least US $22,900) or official letter from sponsoring agency
714 E. Boone Ave.
AD Box 25
Spokane, WA 99258
Phone: (509) 313-3501 OR (509) 313-2160
Fax: (509) 313-5964