Michael & Gail Gurian Writing Awards
The English Department is pleased to announce:
The Michael and Gail Gurian Writing Awards
To recognize excellence in poetry, fiction, and creative nonfiction writing by students,
$250 prizes will be awarded in each genre.
- Submit four typed, double-spaced copies of your entry with a title, the genre of your work, and your pseudonym in a header that appears on every page.
- Attach a sealed envelope that contains your actual name, your student ID number, your email address, the genre of your entry, and write your pseudonym on the outside of the envelope.
- One entry (in each genre) per person.
- Only current Gonzaga undergraduate students are eligible.
- All entries will also be considered for publication in Reflection.
- Submit all entries to Linda McDonald's office (Robinson 216).
DEADLINE: February 10th, 2017, at Noon
Contact Meagan Ciesla at firstname.lastname@example.org or ext. 6671 if you have any questions.