Michael & Gail Gurian Writing Awards
The English Department is pleased to announce:
The Michael and Gail Gurian Writing Awards
To recognize excellence in poetry, fiction, and creative nonfiction writing by students,
$250 prizes will be awarded in each genre.
- Submit three typed, double-spaced copies of your entry with a title, the genre of your work, and your pseudonym in a header that appears on every page.
- Attach a sealed envelope that contains your actual name, your email address, the genre of your entry, and your pseudonym.
- One entry (in each genre) per person.
- Only current Gonzaga students are eligible.
- All entries will also be considered for publication in Reflection.
- Submit all entries to the Dr. Marshall's office (Robinson 209).