MultiCultural Honor Society
The purpose of the Multicultural Honor Society (MCHS) is to promote high scholarship; to develop an appreciation for scholarly work and the academic endeavors of others; to recognize leadership and service; and value the significance of multiculturalism.
Nominations for membership in MCHS is open to all undergraduates students who have completed at least forty-five (45) credits with a minimum grade point average of 3.2. Special emphasis will be placed on identifying students from traditionally underrepresented populations.* Nominations are based on the following requirements:
- Have completed a minimum of 45 credits with a cumulative GPA of 3.2 (Transfer students eligible upon completion of sixteen (16) credits with a 3.2 GPA or above)
- Be in good standing with the university
- Enrolled in a degree program
- Demonstrate or exhibit a potential for leadership and service
- Have an interest in multicultural and diversity issues