Gonzaga currently has over 100 active and recognized student clubs that cover a wide range of interests. GSBA and the Office of Student Activities work together to provide support and services for these clubs and their members.
Some of the services we provide for the clubs and the Gonzaga community include:
- Host/Sponsor one club fair every semester
- Management of Clubs & Organizations website
- Providing and maintaining club mailboxes and contact list
- Training & Leadership development for club officers and members
- End of the year club recognition and awards.
One of our most useful resources is the Clubs & Organizations website. Not only does this serve as the official list of clubs, but it also provides each club with a personal website from which people can contact a club, see upcoming club events, or read up on current news about a club.
In addition to providing support and services for all our active clubs, we are also the office which oversees the new and emerging club process. If you don’t happen to see a club that your looking for, contact us and we can let you know what the process is for starting a new club right here at Gonzaga.
Office of Clubs & Organizations
Crosby Student Center Rm. 200