Dooley Hall is located at 318 East Sharp Avenue.
Dooley Hall is a suite-style housing option for predominantly first- and second-year students. Each suite consists of two bedrooms connected in the center by a full bathroom. One bedroom opens to an exterior entrance, and the other bedroom opens to an interior common room lounge space for the floor. There are two wings in Dooley, East and West, connected by a large first-floor common room and basement. Dooley is a part of the Midwestern Block, which also includes Dillon, Goller, Crimont, and Cushing Halls.
- Co-ed by suite
- Underclass students (mix of first-year and second-year students)
- Suite style (most rooms are double occupancy)
- 3 floors
- 2 wings
- 2 RAs, 1 professional Residence Director’s office
- Pool table, foosball table, ping pong, TVs, DVD player, VHS player provided in common room spaces
- Study rooms, kitchen, and two laundry rooms are located in the basement; 1 lounge per floor
- Carpeting in suites
Note: Floor diagrams for Dooley House are under development.