Crimont Hall is located at 1321 North Standard Street
Crimont Hall is a three-story, under-class building, housing predominantly first-year students. The first floor houses males students, while the second and third floors house females. Crimont is a part of the Midwestern Block, which also includes Dillon, Goller, Dooley, and Cushing Halls. The building is staffed by three Resident Assistants (RAs) and the Midwestern Assistant Residence Director (ARD). Crimont is a close-knit community as a smaller hall, and many students enjoy the family feel of the community there. Crimont is also home to an annual Block Haunted House, hosted in the myriad rooms of the basement.
- Co-ed by floor (1st: male, 2nd: female, 3rd: female)
- Underclass (predominantly first-year students)
- Traditional corridor style (most rooms are double occupancy)
- 3 floors
- 3 RAs, 1 ARD
- Pool table, air hockey table, TVs, DVD players, piano, bike storage provided in common room spaces
- 1 lounge and kitchen per floor, several common spaces in the basement including a movie room and several study rooms
Note: Floor diagrams for Crimont Hall are under development.