Chardin House is located at 703 East Sharp.
Chardin is comprised of three floors of suites which accommodate approximately fifty students from our freshman and sophomore classes. The building is co-ed by suite. On each floor there is a small common area in hopes to create a community atmosphere. Each suite is composed of two rooms with a shared bathroom (ie four people to one full bath with two separate sinks). Located in the basement are the TV room and lounge, game room, kitchen, and laundry facilities.
- Co-ed building, single-gender by suite
- Freshman and Sophomore living area
- Suite style
- 3 floors
- 2 Resident Assistants (1 usually being a returning RA)
- Pool table, foosball table, ping pong table, TV lounge (with dvd player), piano
- Laundry room (two dryers and two washers), common area on each floor, kitchen in basement
- Ceiling Dimension: 8'4"
- Carpeting in rooms
Chardin Floor Plan A
These rooms follow the Plan A configuration 104, 110, 204, 210, 304, 310
Chardin Floor Plan B
These rooms follow the Plan B configuration: 101, 102, 103, 109, 111, 112, 201, 202, 203, 209, 211, 212, 301, 302, 303, 309, 312
Chardin Floor Plan C
These rooms follow the Plan C configuration: 205, 207, 305, 307