Corkery Apartments are located at 601 East Sharp.
The Corkery apartments comprise three separate buildings, each having three floors. This is a co-ed facility housing approximately 155 students in single-sex apartments. Corkery residents are junior and senior students. Each unit has three single bedrooms, a living room, kitchen, 1 1/2 bathrooms, a storage room, a balcony or patio, and a modest heating and air conditioning system. Each bedroom comes fully furnished with a twin XL bed, mattress, dresser, desk, and desk chair. The living room contains a couch and a love seat. Kitchens come with a table and four chairs. Parking is included in the rent and the laundry facilities are free.
- Co-ed building (single gender apartments) (handicap accessible available)
- Junior and senior students
- 3 separate buildings
- 3 floors per building
- 1 professional Residence Director (RD), 3 Resident Assistants (RA), and 1 Live-in Chaplain
- Grand piano, pool table, free indoor secured bicycle storage
- Grassy knoll and outdoor features, common lounge with kitchen, 1 laundry room for complex, fireplace, parking included in rent
- Carpeted floors
Download the Corkery Apartment Complex Floor Diagrams (PDF Document)