Welcome to the family!
What's next? Now that you have committed to Gonzaga, the following is a list* of things to do:
- Fill out your housing application by visiting this link and following these instructions: log into ZagWeb using the Student ID number and temporary ZagWeb password found in your acceptance letter. Once you have logged into ZagWeb, click Student and Financial Aid, click Housing and Residence Life, then click ZagLiving. Once at ZagLiving, select the word "Application" at the top of the page and complete an application.
For more information regarding residence halls, visit this link.
- Submit a picture for your student ID card by following the instructions here.
- View the full list of Gonzaga scholarships that are available for you here or search for scholarships here.
- Take a look at the "Zag Services" tab to the left on this page to get familiar and acquainted with online student resources at GU.
- Check out Gonzaga's Schools app on Facebook by clicking this link—it's a great way to start interacting with other accepted/committed students.
- Explore Gonzaga’s majors and degree requirements. The Office of Academic Advising & Assistance will be collecting information from you shortly regarding your first semester registration. To learn more, click here.
- Create an account to authorize your parent as a payer so that they may view your online billing statements and can make payments towards your student account. To learn more about this process, click here.
- Look into our Pre-Orientation programs by clicking the link on the side or following this link. These programs are an awesome way to meet incoming students like you before Orientation weekend. — NEW
- Complete the Academic Interest Survey found here. The Office of Academic Advising and Assistance will use this to formulate your first semester schedule. — NEW
- Get excited to be a Zag!! We are excited to see you & your family on campus in August!
Please check out the 'International Students' tab on the left for information specific to you!
Non-Traditional (ages 24+) and Transfer Students:
Please check out the 'Non-Traditional and Transfer Students' tab on the left for information specific to you!
Follow us on social media!
If you have questions about anything related to Orientation, Gonzaga, college basketball, or life in general, feel free to e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Orientation Core is here to help!
August 30, 2013
September 2, 2013!
(Labor Day Weekend)