Dear Students,On behalf of Gonzaga University and U.S. Bank, we'd like to say congratulations...you're Gonzaga bound. You've certainly made an excellent choice for your education.
As part of our campus services, Gonzaga is providing you an opportunity to make another excellent choice for satisfying your banking needs. In cooperation with U.S. Bank, we are proud to present you with our ZagCARD.
The ZagCARD will act as your campus identification card, providing easy access to University facilities and services. Through U.S. Bank, your ZagCARD can also act as your ATM/Debit Card. And as a student, you will receive these additional benefits:
- No minimum balance and no monthly maintenance fee1
- FREE U.S. Bank withdrawal and deposit transactions at more than 5,300 U.S. Bank ATMs including three on-campus ATM's located in the COG, The Student Center and the Law School Building
- 4 FREE non-U.S. Bank ATM transactions per month2
- Make ATM withdrawals and PIN-based debit purchases at more than 1.5 million merchants nationwide using your ZagCARD
- FREE first order of checks3
- FREE Internet Bill Pay, Internet Banking and Online Statements at usbank.com
- FREE mobile banking at m.usbank.com or via our U.S. Bank Mobile Wallet app on any smartphone4
- Text or email account alerts available for such things as low or negative balances5
- 24-Hour Banking Services via phone at 800-US BANKS (872-2657) and web at usbank.com/gonzaga
- More than 3,000 + U.S. Bank branch locations in 25 states, including 14 full-service branches in Spokane
Save time - get started today!
Getting ready for school is a hectic time and we'd like to make it easier for you by getting started today! Simply fill out the application** (link below) and bring it with you to Orientation, (or call the branch for more information) along with your driver's license or state-issued identification card. A U.S. Bank representative will open your new checking account at the US Bank branch on Campus.
*Please note: By waiting to open your account on campus there are special giveaways for Gonzaga University students. Plus your on campus branch bankers are student banking specialist. Make the Gonzaga branch your home branch and we can take care of all your banking needs without having to make a call to your neighborhood branch.
** Visit this link to open a checking account today!
As a true partner, U.S. Bank is committed to providing excellent financial services to students. They support the University's mission by offering Financial Wellness Seminars throughout the year to teach students about banking basics. Again, congratulations and welcome to Gonzaga. We'll see you at Orientation.
Billie Jo Thompson
U.S. Bank - Gonzaga University
Director of Student Activities/Crosby Center